Chessworld.net Puzzle Book | A remarkable top secret Chess Opening Piece...

Comments

Unknown said…
I haven't looked at the blogpost that this comment is under. I've been looking for the last 29 minutes for a way to contact Tryfon. This Chessworld site that you run is the most user unfriendly site I've ever tried to use. My first exposure to it was when I was just searching for sites with middlegame puzzles. I was impresses with the volume of puzzles, and all went well for a while. But then, soomehow, out of the blue, my bookmark wouldn't take me to the puzzles. Instead, it took me to the home page of the site and I had to navigate through two or three pages to get to the puzzles. Then I though, "well, what the hell, I'll try one of these correspondence tourneys. So far, that's been a flop. But now, now is where it gets so frustrating I could break my laptop in half. Now, whenever I want to go to the puzzles or check in on my lifeless tournament, Chessworld siezes control of my computer and takes me to a login page. And the very worst, most frustrating thing is that it not only won't accept my valid login data, it won't let me access anything else on the site. I am hostage between a login page and a try again 'cause you're and idiot page. It won't let me do anything else, even so much as to contact the site to seek resolution. I know, I know, I haven't paid for my full membership yet, but even if I wanted to I can't. I can only try to login and get told that my info doesn't work. I don't know if you can fix that problem, but I'll check back on this blog for a while to in case you want to respond.

user: mtemples
Unknown said…
Actually, it invariably takes me to the "no, you can't get your login info right" page, completely bypassing the log in or home pages.

user: mtemples